Music & Vendors
Will Vance & the Kinfolk
is a rock-n-roll band from Southeast Louisiana that has been plowing their own path since their begginings in late 2012. Will Vance is the charismatic acoustic-guitar weilding front man, accompanied by: John Mark Gray - lead guitar, Tyler Davis - bass, and Garland Hoover – drums.
All of these guys have backgrounds in other genres and projects bringing in lots of flavor and diversity to their sound. Will Vance carries in a singer-song writer approach to their songs, while the Kinfolk sauce it up with their own blues, soul and classic rock influence.
In 2014 they released their first EP, Broken Promise Land which debuted at an attendace record breaking performance at the Columbia theatre. The EP sold out of physical copies within the first couple months of its release. Their singles, "Shake" and "Running Downhill," were put into rotation on numerous radio stations while they shared the stage with national and international touring acts. Will Vance and the Kinfolk are planning to release a new single in the spring of 2015 and also plan to set out on their first tour. This will be followed by a full summer schedule and more recording.
Interested in showcasing your company to several thousand beer enthusiasts?
Vendors of the New Orleans International Beer Festival will receive a 10¹x10¹ booth space.
Please note the following requirements:
- All worker personnel must be 21 years of age and have a valid I.D.
- Your booth space MUST remain open the five hours of the festival (1pm – 6pm)
- All vendor categories are exclusive – so submit FIRST!
- Vendors supply their own tent. If you do not have a tent, you can rent one from the festival for $130.
- Vendors are allowed to retain 100% of their sales
- Pricing Statement: prices for item to be sold in your booth must be approved by event staff